Every year the MacAdmins Conference team looks for speakers to present at the MacAdmin Conference. We’re looking for engaging, well-crafted conference sessions that showcase the latest tools and strategies for managing Macs and iOS devices. From technical deep dives, case studies, and soft skills, to workflow improvements, tool overviews, and essential admin skills – we want to showcase your knowledge and experience at one of the premier Mac and iOS conferences in the world.
Submit a proposal today
- Workshops Proposals: February 19th, 2019
- Conference Sessions Proposals: April 5th, 2019
- Sponsor Session Submissions: May 1st, 2019
Don’t delay! The conference committee continually reviews submissions throughout the CFP period and may accept proposals before the due date.
Session and Workshop Format
A conference session is 75 minutes. Typically speakers present for 60 minutes and leave 15 minutes for Q and A. During this time you can present information, quick demos, or a mix of both.
A full day workshop is 300 minutes divided into 75-minute parts with breaks or lunch in between. Depending on how you want to do your workshop, you may have some time for in-depth demonstrations, hands-on instruction, or Q and A.
A half day workshop is 150 minutes divided into 75-minute parts with a break in between. Depending on how you want to do your workshop, you may have some time for in-depth demonstrations, hands-on instruction, or Q and A.
Accepted speakers receive complimentary registration for the workshops and conference sessions.
Helpful links for creating your presentation proposal:
- Need a topic idea? Here are some suggestions!
- Need help? Ask a mentor in the #psumac-mentors channel on the MacAdmins Slack.
- Have a question? See our Frequently Asked Questions for information about the CFP process and presenting at the MacAdmins Conference.
- Ready to submit a presentation proposal? Sign up here, create a speaker profile and submit a proposal. It’s just that easy!
Sign up for our MacAdmins Conference Newsletter for the latest news!