Every year the MacAdmins Conference team looks for speakers to present at the MacAdmin Conference. We’re looking for engaging, well-crafted conference sessions that showcase the latest tools and strategies for managing Macs and iOS devices. From technical deep dives, case studies, and soft skills, to workflow improvements, tool overviews, and essential admin skills – we want to showcase your knowledge and experience at one of the premier Mac and iOS conferences in the world.
- Workshops Proposals: TBA
- Conference Sessions Proposals: TBA
- Sponsor Session Submissions: TBA
Don’t delay! The conference committee continually reviews submissions throughout the CFP period and may accept proposals before the due date.
Helpful links for creating your presentation proposal:
- Need a topic idea? Here are some suggestions!
- Need help? Ask a mentor in the #psumac-mentors channel on the MacAdmins Slack.
- Have a question? See our Frequently Asked Questions for information about the CFP process and presenting at the MacAdmins Conference.
- Ready to submit a presentation proposal? Sign up here, create a speaker profile and submit a proposal. It’s just that easy!
Sign up for our MacAdmins Conference Newsletter for the latest news!