Adobe Creative Cloud – You have been doing it wrong

Speakers: Karl Gibson

Level: Fundamental, Lecture

Excerpt: Aha! moments are rare these days. What’s more is that societal pressure has resulted in fewer people openly acknowledging that they have just experienced an Aha! moment when in the company of others. That’s the beauty of a certain voice assistant, she doesn’t judge me. Of course, considering she is always listening for the wake command and sending data back for “improvements” I don’t have that much confidence that somebody somewhere is not judging me but that was happening even before my best friend, i mean voice assistant came in to my life.

In this session let’s all have the Aha! moment together, don’t be afraid by it, embrace it.

See you there
Adobe employee

Description: Aha! moments are rare these days. What’s more is that societal pressure has resulted in fewer people openly acknowledging that they have just experienced an Aha! moment when in the company of others. That’s the beauty of a certain voice assistant, she doesn’t judge me. Of course, considering she is always listening for the wake command and sending data back for “improvements” I don’t have that much confidence that somebody somewhere is not judging me but that was happening even before my best friend, i mean voice assistant came in to my life.

See you there
Adobe employee

(This session will not be recorded.)

About the speaker

Karl Gibson (Twitter: @Adobe_ITToolkit) – Senior Product Manager, Creative Cloud for Business – Adobe Systems

Senior Product Manager on the Creative Cloud Business team with specific responsibilities for the IT Packaging and deployment tools which include Creative Cloud Packager & AAMEE. Karl represents the voice of the IT admin inside Adobe. He is always honest and upfront about the current state of play and where things are going. Karl has presented at many conferences including JNUC, MacTech and MacIT. Karl is a former IT admin and one of the first Apple Certified Trainers in Ireland.

This entry was posted in MacAdmins 2017 Sessions. Bookmark the permalink.