Last year, seventy speakers from around the world came to showcase their knowledge and experience at one of the premier Mac and iOS conferences in the world. They covered topics like Mac deployment tools, system monitoring, mobile device management solutions for iOS devices, programming for system administrators, and more.
Want to speak at MacAdmins?
Our call for proposals for workshop and conference sessions is now open. We’re looking for engaging, well-crafted conference sessions that showcase the latest tools and strategies for managing Macs and iOS devices. From technical deep dives, case studies, and soft skills, to workflow improvements, tool overviews, and essential admin skills – we want to showcase your knowledge and experience at one of the premier Mac and iOS conferences in the world.
Accepted speakers receive complimentary registration for the workshops and conference sessions.
Are you interested in presenting at MacAdmins, but don’t know where to start? Need someone to bounce some ideas on, or get feedback on your presentation? There’s someone here to help!
Over 20 former MacAdmin’s speakers have volunteered to mentor aspiring speakers. They can help you in many ways including:
- Talk about potential topics and help narrow it down.
- Help explore a potential topic and develop an outline for a presentation.
- Assist in writing a presentation proposal.
- Review and give feedback on your slides.
- Preview your presentation and give feedback.
- Give encouragement and support as you traverse the process of presenting at a conference.
Keep up to date on the latest conference happenings by signing up for our newsletter.