Every year the MacAdmins Conference team looks for speakers to present at the MacAdmin Conference. We’re looking for engaging, well-crafted conference sessions that showcase the latest tools and strategies for managing Macs and iOS devices. From technical deep dives, case studies, and soft skills, to workflow improvements, tool overviews, and essential admin skills – we want to showcase your knowledge and experience at one of the premier Mac and iOS conferences in the world.
Submit a proposal today
- Workshops Proposals: Febuary 21st, 2017 at 11:59pm
- Conference Sessions Proposals: April 4th, 2017 at 11:59pm
- Sponsor Session Submissions: Submit session information here.
Don’t delay! The conference committee continually reviews submissions throughout the CFP period and may accept proposals before the due date.
Helpful links for creating your presentation proposal:
- Need a topic idea? Here are some suggestions!
- Have a question? See our Frequently Asked Questions for information about the CFP process and presenting at the MacAdmins Conference.
- Ready to submit a presentation proposal? Sign up here, create a speaker profile and submit a proposal. Its just that easy!
Sign up for our MacAdmins Conference Newsletter for the latest news!