Improve Your Printer Deployments

Speakers: Scott Blake

Level: Intermediate, Lecture

Excerpt: It may seem like it sometimes, but printers were not sent here to make us miserable. They were designed to waste paper and make funny noises. Managing printers is a task that nearly every Mac admin will have to endure. Whether you need to deploy a couple printers or hundreds, this session is for you. Join me on a journey through the minefield and I’ll show you ways to improve your process that will make your life easier without sacrificing the customer experience.

Description: It may seem like it sometimes, but printers were not sent here to make us miserable. They were designed to waste paper and make funny noises. Managing printers is a task that nearly every Mac admin will have to endure. Whether you need to deploy a couple printers or hundreds, this session is for you. Join me on a journey through the minefield and I’ll show you ways to improve your process that will make your life easier without sacrificing the customer experience.

About the speaker

Scott Blake (Twitter: @mscottblake) – Endpoint Management Specialist – West Virginia University

This entry was posted in MacAdmins 2018 Sessions. Bookmark the permalink.